This is really soft and easy to make if you have bread machine
3 1/2 cup bread flour or all purpose flour
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp instant yeast
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup water
2/3 cup milk
4 tbsp butter
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add flour, sugar , yeast and salt into electric mixing bowl.
3. Melt butter with water and milk. But do not bring it to boil. You may use the microwave oven for about 1 minute. Stir the butter until it dissolve
4. Add into the flour and together with lemon juice. Mixed it for about 5 minutes from low to high speed.
5. Remove from the bowl and knead and shape it into round dough. Brush oil on top of it and then cover with plastic and allow it to rest for about 1 hour until double the size.
6. Punch the dough and knead again. Cut the dough into 9 pieces and then shape the dough into small balls and placed it on the baking tray (make sure oil it first)
7. Cover with towel and allow it to rise again for about another 30 minutes.
8. Bake into the oven until it turn brown.
9. Remove from the oven and then brush melted butter on it. Allow to cool before serve.