Thursday, 16 August 2012
Biskut Sarang Semut
100gm plain flour
200gm casturd flour
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Combine butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanila in a mixer and beat until fluffy.
2. Sieve the custard and plain flour and then add to the mixture.
3. Knead the dough and then keep in the fridge for about 1 hour.
4. Pre heat the oven to 175 degree C
5. Removed from fridge and then grate the dough. Spoon the grated into paper cup and then sprinkle the chocolate rice on top of it.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until it turns brown
Posted by Rokiah Jn at 9:10 pm